fredag 6 september 2013

eng läxa! V.35

Hi babe!

I met a really beautiful girl last week and i asked her out. She answerd yes so i got a date. I told her darling, your sweet like honey and sugar. I took her to a fancy restaurant there we ate dinner and talked. After the date a followed her home and just when she was going in to the house i stopped her and gave her a kiss on the lips. I thougt for myself that she is the love of my life. She were my baby, my sweetheart. After some days I found out that she wast cheating on me with my roomate. I texted to her:

Hi baby!
Im sorry to say this darling but it´s over, im breaking up with you. This is just not working. Im in love white someone else and I know what you and my roomate did together. I thougt you were my seetheart and then you cheat on me withe my roomate? You were my honey and suger now your nothing. I just wanna forget all about you and start over.
Goodbye!

Snog luiz    

anger
emperor
poisonous
poverty
devasted
store
justify
embrace
defeat
 centuary

e
a
f
e
d
b

Romeo o and juliet were in love.
Bonnie aND CLYDE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar