onsdag 26 september 2012

eng lockie dagbok!

Today I felt really bad cause I left Egg alone at the meeting for saving the environment. He got sad and said that he thought we were friends.

I`m sad cause i said to my brother that Sarge told Liza that he wet hes pants in the nights. Well i`m a bad brother and friend.

I forgot I`m a bad son too because I left my mother to do al of the work and help Egg with saving the environment.

 I`m a little bit sad because Dot didn`t come to the windfarm or the environment speech. She didn`t come because she was looking at cartoons.

 I don`t know if I want to be together with her anymore. We don`t have anything to talk about.

I really liked Vickie but there were so many rules and then Dot came to me and said that I said to her that I think she´s awesome. Vickie got really angry and said that it`s over.

I didn`t want to get out of my room but my parent took my bed when I was sleeping and put my bed behind the car. They drove me to Vickies commercial. Everybody saw me. Vickie saw me.  Well that´s my day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar